Copenhagen Guitar Show.

I am very excited to be exhibiting at the Copenhagen Guitar show 6th and 7th October.

http://www.copenhagenguitarshow.dk/index.php/en/


HAd some fun yesterday making a video for our local Guitar store.

I am selling my Vintage guitar collection hence the stand at the show and concentrating on a single electric modeling guitar a subject I have been studying for 3 years .

I think I will end up combining several guitars to get exactly what I want.

http://learningguitargifts.weebly.com/guitars-for-sale.html?goback=%2Egmr_142407%2Egde_142407_member_169272359


Comments

Popular Posts

Econosophy and other musings - Post a Comment

My use of Wikipedia since February 20th

Have Banks Killed their Golden Goose

Positive Money Forum • View topic - Mortgages - Grip of Death or Total Scam or Both?

Positive Money Forum • View topic - People here are misunderstanding modern banks #WAYBACK MACHINE ) Lazarus Post.Update)

Blogger: Dashboard

Syria Cui Bono, Incitatus (Boris Johnson) Caligula (john Kerry) and the Curious case of the New Consul at the United Nations Security Council (Updated 7th April , Trump ordered attack On Syria)

Meet The Fuggers, Brexit, The Euro and Clueless Elites.

Usury Hells Fuel and Mans oppressor.