This is one of my favourite Swedish Folk rock tunes in Swedish with a Google translate translation it basically says that the only use of money is to get your wings and be free a theme that is very dear to my heart more and more so these days anyway I have been researching alternative energy and looking at hydrogen fuel cells and the Honda fcx I came across HAARP and then another site brought me back to straw men a phenomena theory that I came across in my investigations into the thinking behind some Banking strategies that didn't make sense to my business man logic thats an entrpreneurs logic not a corporate protectionist viewpoint. I don't like the races I bet on to be nobbled banks and corporations have a different view of the sport in business i feel.

Anyway here are some links and notes I started dumping into the lyrics document they kind of seem to fit together.

Power tabs: 4760
Text tabs: 5834
Total tabs: 96348
Partners
[your link here]
Vingar - Mikael Rickfors
Jag har amorterat på livet, stått längst bak i kön
Am
Aldrig haft semester eller tagit ut nån lön
Jag har levt som miljonär, och unnat mig allt
Den som lever på kredit för betala tusenfalt
refr:
Jag har förstått nu och jag vet vad jag vill
D
Vad jag ska göra och använda framtiden till
F G E
Jag ska köpa vingar för pengarna ___ och flyga ut över ängarna
Am D E Am
Jag ska köpa vingar för pengarna och flyga ut över ängarna
Am D E Am
För det finns en särskild mening med att bara finnas till
Att göra det man måste är att göra det man vill
Jag skymtar en förmögenhet i skuggan av en dröm
där fåglarna är vilda när dom vaknar ur sin sömn
refr
När jag har flugit tusen mil ska jag flyga tusen till
F C G
För att göra det man måste är att göra det man vill
F C G Am
Mina vingar skall jag fästa med en kärlek som är sann
Mina vingar ska jag vinna och säja "Hej, jag vann"
Men du vinner ingen frihet utan att offra den du var
och vända dig mot vinden och skrika ut ditt svar
refr
Wings - Michael Rickfors 
I have paid off in life, stood at the back of the queue 
            Am 
Never had a vacation or taking out some salary 
I have been living as a millionaire, and diluted me everything 
Those who live on credit to pay a thousandfold 
refr: 
I understand now, and I know what I want 
             D 
What I do and use the future to 
             F G E 
I'll buy the wings for money ___ and fly out over the meadows 
              Am DE Am 
I'll buy the wings for the money and fly out over the meadows 
              Am DE Am 
For there is a special sense to just be there 
To do that you need is to do what you want 
I glimpsed a fortune in the shadow of a dream 
where the birds are wild when they awake from their sleep 
refr 
When I have flown a thousand mil I will fly thousands of 
             F C G 
To do that you need is to do what you want 
         F C G Am 
My wings will I pay with a love that is true 
My wings I'll win and say "Hey, I won" 
But you win no freedom without sacrificing the one you were 
and turn into the wind and scream out your answer 
refr


Population Control Natural disasters prevention or Cure?

http://www.fas.org/news/usa/1997/04/bmd970429d.htm

Secretary for Defence Cohen.

NASA paper re Earthquake prediction ionosphere and Low Frequency vibrations
http://www.scec.org/news/01news/es_abstracts/ouzounov_freund.pdf

Amateur Seismologist?

http://www.ham.gr/ulf/proj0_en.php

Early Stanford University release.
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/news/pr/91/911231Arc1006.html

Alternative energy

http://www.absak.com/library/small-hydrogen-fuel-cell-generators

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter15.pdf

Just looking at alternative energies and this? Blimey what a world we live in if it isn't true its a bad place where anyone felt they should make it up if it is true then well enough said.

The corporate strand running through the government of the World particularly US and UK is alarmingly more and more apparent.

Comments