How to destroy the web of Debt
1. “Spain is not Greece.”Elena Salgado, Spanish Finance minister, Feb. 2010
2. “Portugal is not Greece.” The Economist, 22nd April 2010.
3. “Ireland is not in ‘Greek Territory.’”Irish Finance Minister Brian Lenihan.
4. “Greece is not Ireland.”George Papaconstantinou, Greek Finance minister, 8th November, 2010.
5. “Spain is neither Ireland nor Portugal.”Elena Salgado, Spanish Finance minister, 16 November 2010.
6. “Neither Spain nor Portugal is Ireland.”Angel Gurria, Secretary-general OECD, 18th November, 2010
If you understand this lot, you havent been paying attention...
Pardon me. Men of business do indeed know how they themselves made their money, or how, on occasion, they lost it. Playing a long-practised game, they are familiar with the chances of its cards, and can rightly explain their losses and gains. But they neither know who keeps the bank of the gambling-house, nor what other games may be played with the same cards, nor what other losses and gains, far away among the dark streets, are essentially, though invisibly, dependent on theirs in the lighted rooms. They have learned a few, and only a few, of the laws of mercantile economy; but not one of those of political economy.