back of beyond in Sweden. #conquestofdough #letthemeatcake

delighted to find my source noes for this song written bacjk in 2011
Over 1000 listens/views for an original song is actually quite good for an original song by a nobody in the back of beyond in Sweden.






Published on Apr 26, 2011

I'm Happy with the arrangement of this now and the Lyric. I am working on an instrumental break/bridge and introduction but basically I am happy with this now as a song and feel very passionately about the message behind the song itself writing it has helped me deal with a great deal of anger which I am glad I have not had to internalise or express in some of the more destructive ways I have used as crutches in the past.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g...

Hi Roger Nice setting for an acoustic session....the birds in the background...lovely. The songs coming on a treat and lends itself well to an acoustic treatment. Best wishes to you and yours Take care Steve


Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000038704 StartFragment:0000000484 EndFragment:0000038688
Money and Global Warming Links.




















































































http://en.gravatar.com/rogerglewis