Postcards from a journey to the unknown.


I started writing this blog when I realised that I was locked into a series of events which I would be subject to the results of, but over which I would neither be consulted or considered. The realisation was actually quite comforting but I knew I needed an outlet for my inevitable struggles with self reproachment and regret and guilt and all of the other feelings I knew would come either from within or provoked from without. This Blog represented a purchase mentally for my ticket for the ride , a journey I was determined to understand, enjoy and share some postcards with myself and others who might be interested having realised they too may be taking the same train.

As with all postcards some are written a little more thoughtfully others are scribbles just checking in or marking out places to revisit and spend some more time all of them represent though a snapshot of the view from that point in space and time.

Anyhow grab your interail card, and climb aboard the index of the blog lists titles these are the most read pages.


All Time


THIS IS AN EXPEIRIMENTAL NONSENSES MEANINGLESS YET...
10 May 2011, 1 comment
7034 Views
My use of Wikipedia since February 20th
10 May 2011
1286  Views
Econosophy and other musings - Post a Comment
4 Dec 2011
1182  Views
Have Banks Killed their Golden Goose
9 Jun 2011
1112  Views
Positive Money Forum • View topic - Mortgages - Gr...
8 Jun 2011



This Week


A friend of Michael Sanden. Internet Documentary S...
21 Sep 2014, 1 comment
44 Views
Rain Song Performance
21 Sep 2014
11  Views
MUSO MUSINGS On Fatherhood Theory and STuff: The R...
24 Jun 2011
9  Views
My use of Wikipedia since February 20th
10 May 2011
7  Views
Guitar as Therapy. Mine saves me from the greedy B...
15 Apr 2011
5  Views

All Posts.
Pageviews today
21 views
Pageviews yesterday
72  views
Pageviews last month
1,253 Views
Pageviews all time history
34,997  Views


I am very pleased to have this scrapbook of postcards home from the journey into what for me has turned out to be a nirvana of self realisation and becoming. It is very humbling to feel that I have made some progress in my own estimation to ´´Being´´ as opposed to merely having. ( to paraphrase Paulo Frierre).