The Ides of March? Spring will Spring?

Several Inches of Snow outside and yet February is racing past. I have been researching my first Novel for the past two years and have made a good start, its all plotted and planned out and now its the 10,000 words a day bit which I will begin in earnest with this post.

I think it is widely touted about that most first novels are autobiographical to some degree? I have nothing to base that upon , other than my impression that it is banded about and as such forms part of what I take as read. Well thats what my novel is about our perceptions and acceptance of what we are told is settled. Whether it is consensus in Climate Science , or that money doesn't grow on trees or that inflation is the great enemy and markets know best.

The biographical bit in my case is unavoidable, the philosopher in me tells me that Aristotle was certainly speaking for my way of thinking in his opening to the Metaphysics,

"ALL men by nature desire to know. An indication of this is the delight we take in our senses; for even apart from their usefulness they are loved for themselves; and above all others the sense of sight. For not only with a view to action, but even when we are not going to do anything, we prefer seeing (one might say) to everything else. The reason is that this, most of all the senses, makes us know and brings to light many differences between things. ´´

Some experience hopefully will translate into saying something about Life, My working Title is ''The Plantsman´´ and All plants are ornamental and genetically programmed to die after two weeks, the plantsman retains a secret and illegal hobby, this hobby is set to challenge the accepted wisdom that nature is not benign but the enemy.

My main character is based on this chap who I used to be once and he is the Villain.


Comments

Popular Posts

Econosophy and other musings - Post a Comment

My use of Wikipedia since February 20th

Have Banks Killed their Golden Goose

Positive Money Forum • View topic - Mortgages - Grip of Death or Total Scam or Both?

Positive Money Forum • View topic - People here are misunderstanding modern banks #WAYBACK MACHINE ) Lazarus Post.Update)

Blogger: Dashboard

Syria Cui Bono, Incitatus (Boris Johnson) Caligula (john Kerry) and the Curious case of the New Consul at the United Nations Security Council (Updated 7th April , Trump ordered attack On Syria)

Meet The Fuggers, Brexit, The Euro and Clueless Elites.

Usury Hells Fuel and Mans oppressor.